The stringent regulations of the aerospace industry demand a zero-tolerance policy for substandard products. From its inception, AAA Air Support has been acutely focused on meeting and exceeding industry quality standards. In adhering to the strict guidelines set forth by the US Department of Commerce-Bureau of Industry & Security, AAA Air Support maintains a database of comprehensive procedures to control and manage the exportation of all our products. All customers, and their respective companies, are thoroughly vetted through numerous procedures of qualification at the inquiry level. Our staff is constantly trained and updated to keep up with our commitment to total product compliance.
AAA Air Support is a ISO9001 + AS9100 registered and certified company.
Certificate of Registration.
Please feel free to download our terms and conditions
Customers are welcomed to complete our survey
Vendors must complete yearly.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• OEM Certs / Certificate Of Conformance provided
• Lead times are based on BUSINESS DAYS
• Shipping Tolerance for Mill Orders: ±35%
• Cut To Size Tolerance: +0.125″/-0.000″
• Machining/Grinding/Chemical Milling per Standard Tolerance
• Material are subject to availability and pricing at time of order entry
• Blind shipment service available for $150 (blank packaging)
• Partial Orders are Subject to Sales Confirmation
• Material packed for Air Freight unless requested otherwise
• Quote valid for 30 days unless otherwise noted
• Any change from original quote may result in a price change
• Cancellations are subject to a 35% cancellation fee
• After Forming / Mechanical / Tensile Test results are $100 per lot number (If required)
Additional Business Days: 7-10 days
Material Loss: sheet 1 corner pc 2″ x 8″ / 1 pc x 6″ length other items
Additional charge must be included and stated on your Purchase Order
• Heat treated raw materials are processed on a best-effort basis by NADCAP certified
facilities. Scratches, discoloration or other damage due to heat treatment are byproducts of processing and ARE NOT cause for rejection
• Defects are NOT rejectable if the material mechanical properties are not affected
PURCHASING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Personnel performing special processes must be qualified and/or certified per applicable
2. Suppliers are requested to be in conformance with AS9100 or equivalent.
3. Purchasing information to the supplier will include the applicable revision level of drawings, as
required. Process specifications shall be performed to the latest revision. Certification of
Conformance from the process/heat treat supplier(s) shall indicate the revision level of the
4. Inspection is to be performed and certified prior to release of product or service. The Certificate of
Conformance shall be signed by a member of quality.
5. Test reports are required for raw materials. All services/products require a certificate of
conformance, as applicable.
6. Test methods used for calibration services shall meet national standards (NIST).
7. If non-conforming product occurs as a result of supplier’s services, the supplier shall notify AAA Air
Support in order to make applicable arrangements for the nonconforming product including
disposition if necessary.
8. If supplier makes any changes to its processes that would affect product purchased by AAA Air
Support, AAA shall be notified prior to the change.
9. AAA Air Support, their customer and/or regulatory authorities shall have the right of entry to all
applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to all
10. If supplier needs to subcontract any part of the order to another supplier, all required information
shall be flowed down to the subcontractor, including any key characteristics and/or critical items, if
applicable. Subcontract work shall not be allowed unless prior approval is obtained by AAA.
11. Suppliers shall retain records in accordance with AS9100 for a minimum of 11 years.
12. Supplier shall notify AAA Air Support of any changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing
location or changes of management, and where required, obtain AAA Air Support approval.
13. AAA Air Support Suppliers will be measured against a goal of 98% Quality and 98% Delivery. AAA
Air Support can determine to flow down corrective action request, anytime a supplier is below the
Goal. Supplier may be subjected to removal from the AAA Air Support’s Approved Vendor List if the
supplier does not respond to the corrective action request in a timely manner.
14. Suppliers are required to ensure that all products supplied to AAA Air support are manufactured in
accordance with all specifications, standards, drawings, or purchase order requirements. Supplier
shall also be responsible to ensure that all products are genuine in origin and are not counterfeit
products. Supplier shall incorporate a system to prevent counterfeit products or materials from
entering the product cycle. If the purchased items become the subject of a legal or counterfeit
issue, the supplier must disclose the source of the product.
15. Suppliers shall ensure persons performing work on product intended for AAA Air Support are aware
● Their contribution to product or service conformity
● Their contribution to product safety
● The Importance of ethical behavior
16. When specified on purchase order, All Inspections used for acceptance shall be conducted using a
sampling plan that is justified on the basis of recognized statistical principle.
17. Delegation for verification and approval of Test Reports/ Chemical Analysis Content is applied to all
suppliers of raw materials and services which generate such reports. Acceptance of this purchase
order indicates acceptance of these responsibilities.